Hi there, I’m Benjamin Reimann! Welcome to my blog!
If you have a travel itch, eat vegan food or like to drink good coffee, you’ll really enjoy my posts!
Have you ever…
- Thought about travelling the world as a vegan but thought it would be much too difficult?
- Found yourself scouring Beanhunter to find the best coffee place but then been unsure what to order?
- Lost checked-in luggage and wish you knew how to travel more minimally in order to enjoy your travels and not be burdened by your heavy suitcase?
If you said yes to any of the above, read on because that is literally why I am writing this blog.
My aim is to provide you with the tips and tricks I’ve learned over my years of travelling and also from now being a vegan traveller. Hopefully I can help to make it easier for you to pack your bag and get on your way!
First things first; THIS IS NOT A VEGAN BLOG. I am vegan and all the food I share will be vegan, BUT don’t let that scare you! I was once an omnivore obsessed with all things bacon, BUT I can say (having been on both sides) with complete honesty that some of the best food I’ve EVER eaten have been vegan dishes.
Nonetheless, you do not have to adopt the lifestyle or diet in order to find the information useful. Perhaps you are in South East Asia and trying to stay away from meat or perhaps you are just interested in trying out new awesome places to eat. I’ll be writing about my awesome experiences:
- Drinking coffee at different cafes around the world
- Tips specific to certain destinations
- Travel tips that have been especially useful to me
- Providing useful resources for travel
- Food reviews for all the vegan food I get to try along the way.
It is really important to me to create a blog from the perspective of a regular guy who happens to be vegan. I’m not a hipster (I can’t pull off a man bun), I don’t drink kale smoothies and eat salads every day, I’m not a hippy or vegan bodybuilder… I admire these types of people for their amazing self discipline but I’m okay with just being a regular guy.
I’m a jeans a t-shirt, burger and pizza eating kind of guy. I have an unreasonable obsession with hot chips, I drink coffee and although I love walking places, I know I don’t exercise nearly as much as I should. What I’m trying to say is that regular people can adopt the vegan diet and lifestyle, just because it is trendy doesn’t mean YOU have to be trendy to do it!
Whether you are here for the travel tips, coffee hotspots or vegan food guides, if you find anything useful please do let me know! I’m always up for a chat, if you want to reach out you can email me direct at email@example.com or drop a query on the contact page HERE.
Catch you on the flip side!